Relocation AS is open for business, however the health and safety of our staff and their families remains our top priority and we have taken protective measures to prevent further spread and contamination of Covid-19 during this time. We thank you for your understanding.
As of 7th December 2021, all our employees will have on face masks while meeting customers, partners and other suppliers. We also request for our customers, partners and other supppliers to have on face masks in meetings with us.
Otherwise, our other protective measures are still in place, in accordance with the national Norwegian guidelines:
- To maintain 1 meter distance from others
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging others
- To hold meetings by phone or video conferencing where possible
- Meeting customers only after they have completed their 10 day home quarantine or before that if they are fully vaccinated
- Increased hygienic measures at all locations
- To work from home where possible
- No business travel for now
- Employees are encouraged to avoid international journeys that are not strictly necessary
- Assignees should have their own rental vehicles when going for viewings. Otherwise, assignees should be seated in the backseat of the car of the employee. All parties should wear masks.
- Avoid public transport where possible
- Avoid places where one can easily get close to others
- Avoid close contact with others not in your immediate family.
Recommendations to Clients
Relocation AS is working closely with our clients and assignees to keep them informed of the current situation as the information from the authorities is updated regularly.
Please contact us should you have any questions at email@example.com